1) Why you need an elevator pitch, and how to write one. (Idealist Careers)
2) I don’t usually go for designer bags, but this McQueen is a showstopper.
3) How do you feel about “equalism” instead of “feminism”? (USA Today)
5) “I interviewed the best boss I ever had, and here’s what I learned.” (Levo)
7) Credit card tips every woman needs to know. (Marie Claire)
8) This dusty-rose suit is interesting, though I do wish it was a skirt instead of pants.
9) How to run a more effective meeting, tips we all need. (NYTimes)
11) What kind of exercise you need to keep your cells healthy, according to science. (Well + Good)
12) This gold Swingline stapler is on my must-have list. Because, why not?
13) What you think traveling the world should look like vs. what it actually looks like. (MSN)
What I’m Reading. Theft by Finding, David Sedaris.
What I Wish I Was Drinking. Watermelon Rum Smoothie.
What I Wish I Was Baking. Honey Carrot Banana Bread. That sounds healthy, right?
[image found here]