Thank you for your patience this week with the reduced content. I have a huge school project due on Friday and, well, a new puppy who doesn’t understand my obsession with the silver Apple-branded box. I’ll get caught up this weekend, and we’ll be back to normal next week.
1) Is there one question that can help you make the best new hire? Fast Company thinks so.
2) These $29 lace-up flats have all the style of their Aquazurra brethren at a much lower price.
3) A father left his daughters $10 million each, but he put some constraints on the money to ensure that they don’t turn into wealthy ne’er-do-wells.
4) Off5th is having a clearance blow-out sale. This Lafayette blouse and this dot-spray dress ($45) both caught my eye. This $36 faux-leather satchel is a great basic.
5) The New York Times can tell you how many times your information has exposed to hackers thanks to a terrifying table.
6) Let’s talk clutches. This Ecco sculpted clutch is modern and gorgeous. This zippered, pale pink clutch from ASOS is a cool piece.
7) A negotiator brokering million-dollar deals has handled everyone from art dealers to warlords, and now he has tips to make you a better negotiator.
8) These $59 Gap trousers have a dressy look and a flattering tab front. I also like this striped peplum tee.
9) Levo League covers how to freelance and make money.
10) I adore the chic black-and-blue print on this Kate Spade wallet.
11) TBD reviews beauty tools for microdermabrasion, acne prevention, and more. I own the Illumask they review, and it lessens my breakouts.
12) This one-shoulder swim top from Moda Operandi is to.die.for.
*image found here.