1) An oldie, but such a goodie: 21 things hiring managers wish you knew. (Yahoo)
2) These gold, tassel flats from Sole Society are perfect for casual holiday parties, or just for fun.
3) Four steps for beating burnout (so important this holiday season). (HBR)
4) I’m not doing a beauty gift guide, but if I were: this Bite Beauty set, and this Ole Henriksen set would be tops.
5) From cat photos to stardom: Confessions of an ‘Instagram Influencer’. (Bloomberg)
6) Going to a mild climate for the holidays? This chic side-tie, jersey dress and this ruched tee dress are perfect.
7) Ways you’re sabotaging yourself at work without realizing it. (The Zoe Report)
8) Need cute pajamas for Xmas morning? Try these Kate Spade flannel pjs or these uber soft Barefoot Dreams pants.
9) How couples handle money, real stories about when the finances of two become one. (Bloomberg)
10) This tie-sleeve Banana Republic sweater is gorgeous. These ivory, tie-front trousers are also chic.
Bonus) You don’t change anyone’s mind by labeling them. Why persuasion is better than stigmatizing the other side, and why we can’t sit out difficult debates and expect lasting solutions to follow. (The Atlantic; The Washington Post)
*image found here.