I needed a laugh, and this made me laugh.
I was really hoping to get through a ton of ‘Ask Belles’ this week. I am just too sick. I’m going to power through as best I can, but this may be a light week. I’m hoping to feel better soon. Send good thoughts, and Theraflu.
1) 115 Ways to Scream Status — sometimes it’s about an item’s cost, other times its rarity. What says ‘status’ to me? An Hermes leather planner/notepad.
2) Throw this BR haircalf pouch inside this structured Sole Society black satchel and you are set.
3) How not to be a networking leech: tips for seeking professional advice without aggravating your colleagues.
4) A ballerina-style wrap cardigan can be worn to work with a pencil skirt or over a v-neck dress. Try this Anthro cardi or this inexpensive H&M cardigan for the perfect look. Plus-size? Try this cardi from City Chic.
5) No, you don’t need to post a Facebook copyright notice in your status.
6) Need to thicken up your eyebrows in a natural way? You’ve got to try the foam applicator on this Brow Thickener from Sephora.
7) A ‘girlboss’ offers advice on what to do when you have a bad day at work.
8) Ann Taylor has the perfect tortoise shell pumps (and flats), and they are selling out quick!
9) How to set financial goals that stick.
10) I’ve been wearing the same winter coat for four years; I need a new one. But I can’t decide between this camel coat with a bold red lining or this winter white coat from Reiss.
11) Does Twitter plan to do away with the 140-character limit?
Eye Candy. Elie Saab makes the most gorgeous things. This black lace, sheer, and sequined top is spectacular.
*image found here.