1) An oldie, but such a goodie: 21 things hiring managers wish you knew. (Yahoo)
2) These gold, tassel flats from Sole Society are perfect for casual holiday parties, or just for fun.
3) Four steps for beating burnout (so important this holiday season). (HBR)
5) From cat photos to stardom: Confessions of an ‘Instagram Influencer’. (Bloomberg)
7) Ways you’re sabotaging yourself at work without realizing it. (The Zoe Report)
9) How couples handle money, real stories about when the finances of two become one. (Bloomberg)
Bonus) You don’t change anyone’s mind by labeling them. Why persuasion are better than stigmatizing the other side, and why we can’t sit out difficult debates and expect lasting solutions to follow. (The Atlantic; The Washington Post)
*image found here.